Saturday, February 26, 2011

Megs & Me in LA

Precisely one week ago, at 10:40pm on a Saturday night, I was laughing with Megan over a ridiculous 80's dance movie... on my couch... in my little apartment.. here in LA!  How I wish it was that same last weekend again!

My forever friend, Megan, flew into So Cal for a long weekend getaway.  And it was so wonderful!  The time went by too fast, but we soaked up every moment.

A visit to the OC, and of course, Seed: The People's Market.

At Seed, they've opened up a new drink shop, called "Milk & Honey".  I had a dirty lavender latte..  quite lovely.

Admired this lovely pillow inside Seed.

Since the last time Megan came to LA, she has been jonesin' for Sprinkle's Cupcakes.  
We indulged.


Look at how excited she is about these!

Sunday Brunch in Santa Monica at my most favorite French bakery, Le Pain Quotidien. 
One tiny, scrumptious, lemon tart.

Did we do more than eat over the weekend?  Ha.  
Yes, of course we did.  Strolled the Promenade and the Pier in Santa Monica, cruised the PCH, visited my church in Anaheim, went on a few neighborhood walks with Taiga, Trader Joe's, Penzey Spice Shoppe, and introduced Megan to our friends, the Huffmans.

Santa Monica Pier, CALI




Thanks for coming all the way out here, Megan!  It was such a treat and look forward to many more good times ahead :)

1 comment:

Megs said...

Oh, B! It was a wonderful weekend for sure! Thanks for being such a great host and friend! Loved every minute of it : ) Love you, Megs