Monday, December 13, 2010

New Year's Resolutions.. a Bit Early


Just kidding. 

Actually, I am on the far, far other side.  I can always think of at least 30 things that I want to change/improve/alter in my life. 

I have New Year's on the brain because this week, I am meeting with all of my students one last time before the Christmas Break.  And I have been discussing their resolutions with them.  So, inevitably, I start thinking, "Well if I am asking THEM to do it, I ought to take my own advice..."
SO - While we still have a couple of weeks before the big New Year's Day, it's not too early to start thinking of some ideas for 2011.  I have just a couple on my list so far, {including: Read "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Anne of Greene Gables"; start Taiga's classes towards a certified Therapy dog; and complete one Beth Moore Bible Study.}  I'll be sharing the rest closer to the Big Day. 

But I am curious to know what's on your upcoming resolution list?  I love being inspired by other people's ideas.

No comments: