Thursday, May 1, 2014

Charlie Ann's words

Probably more for my personal memory than any one else's... But these just crack me up. Sweet little girl. 


Magga Mugga (magna doodle)

I Supa Gul (I am Super Girl)

Bonina (banana)

Boobies (blueberries)

Itsee Biber (all bugs, derived from "Itsy Bitsy Spider")

Why Why Why Berry  (at the library)

Bagel Butta (bagel with cream cheese)

Foo Gus (school bus)

Calipipper (caterpillar)

Flooret (floor)

Store-et (store)

Overet (over)

Dooret (door)

Mawn (more)


1 comment:

Kate said...

I loved this! My parents got me this book (http://www.amazon.com/My-Quotable-Kid-Parents-Unforgettable/dp/0811868842/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401281735&sr=8-1&keywords=QUOTABLE+KID) and I've been putting Eliza-isms in it. My favorite right now is when she requests the "Wee wee man song!" Zacchaeus was a wee little man...