Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yosemite & Sequoia National Parks

I can't spend enough time in this place.  I literally spend the hours there just soaking it all in... and I am always left wanting.  I guess thats why this is our 3rd trip to the Valley.  And this trip, we introduced two new people to Yosemite National Park- my Mom and Charlie Ann.  My mom was brought to tears coming through tunnel on the southern entrance and Charlie Ann, well she came to tears multiple times throughout the trip.

Family Photo - The Valley Overlook

Three Generations of Girls



Jarod introducing Charlie Ann to the Captain.

So she was a little pouty...

Mom relaxing in the meadow.


Coming down from hiking up to Bridal Veil Falls..  She likes the water.

Then we visited the GIANT FOREST in Sequoia National Park.


Family Photo

So we look a little tired.  Haha.

Biggest Tree. Ever.

No comments: