Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Fabulous Date

When I got home from work yesterday, my sweet husband had this waiting for me.  Nothing like cherries, sweet red wine and brie cheese to relax after a day in the office :)

And his sweetness didn't stop there.  We drove to Huntington Beach and played in the water and sand with Taiga.  We saw TONS of dolphins playing in the surf and a handful of surfers catching waves from the incoming tide.  We also met this European dude with these amazing wolf hunting white dogs, one of the most bizarre breeds I have ever seen!


I think we are both finally mellowing out and having fun now that summer is here and school/work is out!  I am looking forward to many more evenings of sunsets on the beach, cheese & wine and time with my man over the summer.  Yes, we made it, Summertime, we made it!

No comments: