Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Trip to Seed:The People's Market

My family from Missouri is here!!!  My mother-in-law and my sister-in-law are here for a full week and it has been SO FUN!  They arrived at LAX on Sunday night, and what better introduction to SoCal, than dinner at In-N-Out?  They loved it.

On Monday, Jarod and his mom & sister went for Fish Taco's and took jet-lag naps [I had multiple swim lessons and was out most of the day].   That evening, we all headed to the heart of Orange County, where I taught a couple more lessons.  Then we took them to CAMP and SEED: The People's Market.  We just love these shops.  Here's some photos from the shopping:
An old truck sitting outside in the parking lot.

Jarod and I modeling feather headbands.

This was really a cute little June Cleaver dress.
Okay, I really REALLY love these aprons. 

Aimee & Judy modeling their dresses of choice.

This is the coolest display - earrings strung from miniature telephone polls.

This is one BIG skateboard!

Trendy bracelets.

Jarod and his new Nano Puff, Happy Early Birthday!

The trip to Orange County ended with a great late dinner at Macaroni Grill.  It is just SO FUN to have family here.  

No comments: