Thursday, August 5, 2010

A High Altitude Vacation - Wyoming, Part I

We rolled into our LA apartment at one am last night, physically exhausted, yet emotionally refreshed from a two week trek thru Colorado and Wyoming.   It was a fantastic venture.  Phase one of the trip included:
- a nonstop drive to Denver (during which I finally stayed awake through ALL of 'Fellowship of the Ring', pat on the back to me).
- an overnight stay with Nate & Julie Hoag
- continuing the journey to Laramie, Wyoming (yeah - a new state to add to my "been there" list!)

- meeting up with old friends the Schultz's [which I can NOT believe I didn't snag a picture of all of us together!!  :(]
- climbing in Vedauwoo with Jesse & Nate & Clayton

We spent three days climbing and camping and hanging with friends.  It was so great to spend time with Molly and Clayton and the kiddos.  We really miss the Schultz Family!!



1 comment:

Becca Murdaugh said...

I can't believe we were in Denver at the same time and didn't get to see each other! Oh well, I'm excited to come out and see you next month!