Sunday, May 9, 2010

To my Mom

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. How I wish I was home to celebrate this day with you! I am sure you know that as much as I am enjoying this new 'California Adventure' chapter in my life, I miss being close to home, to you. I bet you can tell how much I miss you by all the frequent phone calls! I think you're really wonderful, Mom and I am so thankful for all that you've taught me. I don't think I tell you often enough how special and dear you are. I wouldn't be the same, had I not experienced your faithfulness, your loyalty, your consistency, your great ideas, your time, and all your love. I miss you! Can't wait to see you just 2 1/2 weeks! Get ready for coffee by the pool in the mornings!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you honey...I too am looking forward to seeing you by the pool and coffee! I miss you dearly. :)